Homecoming week comes to a close with Saturday's festivities

Students participate in the cardboard regatta races in the Augustana Slough. Photo by LuAnna Gerdemann.

Group performs at Augustana's SING competition. Photo by Brianna Snead.
Group performs at Augustana’s SING competition. Photo by Brianna Snead.

Faculty member Jake Romaniello finishes the Dome Dash 5k Race that was a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity. Photo by LuAnna Gerdemann.

Members of the Augustana community meet the Viking Pups at the Augustana Homecoming festival. Photo by LuAnna Gerdemann.

Students participate in the cardboard regatta races in the Augustana Slough. Photo by Christine Beach.

Members of Delta Chi Theta perform their stomp routine as part of Augustana's Homecoming events. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.
Members of Delta Chi Theta perform their stomp routine as part of Augustana’s Homecoming events. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.

Members of the Anime club participate in Augustana's Homecoming Rope Pull event. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.
Members of the Anime club participate in Augustana’s Homecoming Rope Pull event. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.

Members of the Chi Omega Gamma sorority perform their stomp routine as part of Augustana's Homecoming events. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.
Members of the Chi Omega Gamma sorority perform their stomp routine as part of Augustana’s Homecoming events. Photo by Allie Bettenhausen.

Courtney Tate dances at the Homecoming talent show.

Talent Show winner Robert Chaney preforms.

Clogustana preforms at the Homecoming talent show.

Josh Hosek preforms at the homecoming talent show.

Tayvian Johnson preforms at the Homecoming talent show.