Augustana Observer

Augustana Observer

Augustana Observer

Kai Swanson educates students about the Old Main Dome.

Looking back at building behind the dome

April 28, 2016

The plan for Old Main, originally named Memorial Hall, was designed in 1882 and was completed in 1888. The first students entered the building on January 29, 1888. The Dome, however, was not completed...

Load More Stories
Activate Search
Buildings